Monday, May 10, 2010

Chugging along

Working when I can and trying to get my NAN entry done. I'm getting down to the wire and close to my budget cut off point. Trying to decide which of the many models left are good enough to go. I may end up going a little over! But its going to be a slow NAN for me this year I think, well slow for me. But not showing performance and judging that day instead really helped the ole budget! I will miss it though!


So updates:
Chestnut Arab guy is coming along, he will probably stay in my collection, at least for a while. He is going to have lots of chrome.

Palomino (tobiano to be) doodlebug commission is coming along ok now, I was struggling with him a lot but I think I am on track now. (except all his pix came out blurry!)

NSH commission is getting her white done. She has more shading than it looks like here but I'm still struggling with lighting on dark models.

No comments:

Post a Comment