Friday, May 21, 2010

Horse chiro visit

So Diva (that wild crazy Ayrab of mine (See above!)) saw a chiropractor for the first time in the 5 years Ive had her (never was really big on them, plus the cost). I doubt she saw one before I owned her either. Apparently her lower back and hips were a mess! He worked on her a long time. She took it well tho, stood nicely for the most part. Well, until he wanted to me do one of the homework things he assigned us, so he took the lead. Apparently she will walk all over anyone else but me! Something else I need to work on with her eh, or maybe it was just him, who knows. So we will see what the outcome is of this over the next couple weeks. Such an expensive spring it has been, and I still need to deal with all of my dogs shots! I did learn how to give her shots myself, that was scary for me! I dont much like doing it but I will to save money. Then I am going to learn how to do the same with Toby. So I put a few more things up on sales pages and I am still working away on the commissions here. I should have some updates this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment