Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Books open for commissions!



I am only going to take a couple at a time. If interested see terms below. My work does very well at local shows and at NAN. I havent taken many commissions in the past so my work may not be as prevalent as others but you wont be disappointed.

Currently my airbrush is broken, thanks to the dog, so I have been working in oils. I will only do smaller models or foals in oils right now. Once I get the airbrush fixed I will take on adult trads again (I can probably do a trad roan still)

Terms:

Resin or plastic body must be approved before job will be accepted. Sending it prepped is highly preferable and will get it painted much faster (prefer grey primer). I will prep resins for an additional fee based on size and condition of resin. I may also prep newer mold plastics but no old Breyers with really bad seams right now, maybe next winter. Repairs of broken ears or legs are available as well.

Half down and half upon completion, plus return shipping.

No greys, leopard apps or complicated dilutes. Artist choice is highly preferred as well. (I love painting foal coat colors!) Larger paint markings by quote, nothing for apps beyond a small blanket at this time.

Traditional - $175 solid, $200 small blanket or minimal paint markings
Classic - $125/150
SM/LB - $100/$125
Medallions - by quote, depends on size and detail level

I can offer resculpting in the way of manes and tails (no braids) for an additional fee, but no other customization at this time

No comments:

Post a Comment