Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Fun at the Tiny show!

Went to a fun show Tiny show saturday. It was a nice day to get out and see friends! I was able to get some of my new oil painted pieces out in the light of day and they were very well received! I also came home with 2 mini resin commisions and Candy Liddys new bad-arse mule! I'm excited to paint a Mindy! She will be solid with chrome. The doodlebug for the same person will be either a Tobiano with cat tracks or an appy if I feel like I can do it. Leopard apps are not my thing! I can look at a paint horse picture and translate it to a model but I have a hard time with appys. I will have to find a practice victim first.

 
Mindy will go first, shes nearly prepped now, hopefully one last coat of primer to go.


Closeup of Candys new LB scale mule

Doodle bug did very well at the show (as did the mini Ravenhill) he just needs finish spray and then he is all done. He is for sale but I would love to be able to keep him.

 
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment