Monday, April 18, 2011

Say when!

So often when I am doing a dark bay and Im a couple layers from done I go ooooh pretty and decide to stop. Not this time, as nice as he was coming along, I was determined to stick with my original plan of my fave Morgan color (well really my fave shade of bay on any horse). Its a risk!

And this time I think it paid off :) It helps to be highly inspired by IMO the most awesome sculptress of all things clinky, Maureen Love. I hope I did him justice Maureen (may she RIP) and you wont wish I said "when"!


and to think most people would have thrown the poor shattered ole boy out with the trash!

2 comments:

  1. He's looking gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I will get better shots after he is done, these were quickie ones done late last night and they are a tad dark :) It was a good way to get back in the mood to paint.

    ReplyDelete