Sunday, October 3, 2010

Stock horse central

Seems Ive been on a stock horse CMs kick,  I have some appy cms that I show but somehow not to much else for my second favorite division! That had to be rectified!

These have all been in the prepping and cming process from last spring to just the other night.

First up, a CQHS, in gruella, not the first thought I had for him but I'm happy I changed direction. Its been a while since I painted a gruella, good to know I still can :)




 ISH from the last post, has a new wispy mane and forelock, ready for his appy paintjob


Just started this guy friday night, funny how somethings come together so quick. I made a lot of little changes that combined with the new m/t should get him noticed. Im thinking smutty dapple palomino like the reiners at my new boarding stable.


FINALLY, the roxy cm I started so long ago, then redid the neck, is finally in her first base coat of white in prepartion for being a tobiano. I am going to try masking the markings out for the first time in ages, I get so tired of painting big white areas and keeping them smooth.
and then Pixie snuck in, she is finished other then final spray and gloss


I'm hoping to make it to a show or 2 yet this fall, if I can swing them both that would be awesome. One is a double judged halter show and the other has performance that Id like to get Roxy finished for.

No comments:

Post a Comment