Sunday, October 17, 2010

Palomino again!

Well after several coats of white in prep for using masking on my roxy cm, then going back and forth between overo and tobiano patterns, I discovered Masque Pens have zero shelf life :( The one I had opened and used last probably 7 years ago ??!? was in better shape then the one I bought and never even took out of the package. What a waste. Even the one that kinda looked like it would work, wasnt in shape to use, I tried and failed. So.....I decided since I had leftover paint from the palo slider Id do her in smutty palo too. I havent painted a trad horse this color since Matriarch first came out!



 She will have mixed in dark hairs in her mane and tail, already started in mane. Now I have to decide if the mini slider needs to be a paint so I dont have 2 QH palomino cms:)

No comments:

Post a Comment