Friday, January 1, 2010

Ahh 3 day weekends...

and too cold to spend much time at the barn sooooo its STUDIO TIME :)

Jackies Bitty Bosco is DONE






Still working to get the lighting right with my home made light box

Mini Ravenhill is getting close to being done!







and I've made progress on my kludged attempt at a light box without spending any money!



Materials:
Clear plastic square storage box (damaged from being used for real horse stuff)
Blue cloth (existing piece I was using before, needs to be tacked up before I can do bigger models, just propped up right now)
Wax paper covering the outside of the box for diffusion of light
Existing desk lamp
Clip on lamp I bought for real horse shows but only used once

You can see by the sm resins its a big box so I should have no problem with trad models. Now I just need to find someplace thats not in the basement to set it up. Its so cold down there plus I risk dropping something or tripping down the old stairs or both.

No comments:

Post a Comment