Thursday, December 17, 2009

My dog ate my homework!!!!

Well not quite but he did cause my airbrush to hit the floor GACK! bad goggie :(

It was on the cup side when I got back to it (after letting the dog back in) so I thought I got lucky, until I tried to take the needle out! It was firmly jammed into the nose of the airbrush. So firm it took a good 10 minutes of pulling from the back with a pliers and a little lube...oh wait that sounds like something not appropriate for this particular blog :0 It sort of works, the needle looks ok but I think the opening at the nose of the airbrush is a tad bigger than it used to be? I didnt have much time to deal with it before bed, but I bet I will need a replacement part or 2, just what I needed!

At least I'm working on roans right now he he! Heres the TWH after a short first session, lots to do but coming along nicely. Quick pix from the studio dont do her justice, and shes a bit darker than the pix look.






No comments:

Post a Comment