Friday, April 6, 2012

Next! Its show time!

Yep, finally have a show to go to thats close to home! Its all halter and the last chance to qualify for this summers national show. Most of what I want to take is qualified but there are a few newer pieces that havent been shown and then theres the 3-4 pieces I want to finish in time. Did I mention that the show was in 3 weeks and theres Easter and a real horse show in between there, um yeah, good thing I work well under pressure!

First up - Haffie #1 of MANY to come, love this gal! This ones a Dartmoor. Just started painting her today :)



#2 that I really want to get done for the show: I gave Candy Liddy a PAM body a while back and pix of my real Arab mare in huntseat and said have at it! I had her do all but the mane and tail so I could do them just like the real braiding I do on her.

Tail bone in place...
Finished mane and tail. Shes all primered now and ready to paint next, another bay, she will get done no problem.

#3 is another LB Breyer Andy resin. I removed the base, mane and tail on this one too but thats as far as he is so we will see.

#4  That CAM that just needs a bit more sanding, but Im not holding out much hope for this one to be done in time.

3 comments:

  1. Ok where is this show? May be close to me too! And when?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its part of the RVL EMHE series. I think the next one is sold out but the may one has openings. https://sites.google.com/site/rvlemeshows/home

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the info. I heard RVL may be resurrected but didn't know anything else.

      Delete