Sunday, February 19, 2012

Where did I leave off

Lets see, since I finished the Stage mom cm I was going to clean up the studio in preparation for the show Im having at my house in a month. That didnt happen. First my back went out, then Diva went lame again (for a day) so I had time on my hands. I worked on housecleaning some but face it studio time is more fun. Plus I got a couple of the new LB resin Andalusians and a Haffie from Breyer that I had to dig into.

Poor bisque Loki has been sitting in the basement for a while now, I forget hes down there. For some unknown reason I finally decided to give him a new tail (was missing his, thats why I got him from Leslie). Then he sat for a while as I tried to decide what color to make him. So many fun Icelandic colors to pick from. In the mean time I wrenched the resin Andy from his base, popped off his tail and sanded down his mane. He has a long way to go yet and some leg and hoof sizes to even out but hes coming along. I worked on him some more earlier today and then had to set him aside to dry the apoxy. Did a little housework and then decided it was time to decide on a color for Loki: silver dapple! I havent done one in a while, with an airbrush, so off I went....


tada!

well mostly, still work to do of course

and the Andy, well for several reasons hes already got a name, Anger Management, except in spanish:   Manejo del Enojo




gimme lots of hair, long beautiful hair.....



He also got new shaplier slightly bigger ears, His tail will be swished to the side but not attached. I got rid of the original m/t as they were so rough and pinholed I just couldnt deal.


No comments:

Post a Comment