Friday, December 10, 2010

Decorating for Christmas

Christmas Bazaar that is (and no thats not a slam on my decorations, in fact I have no decorations up, too much work!). Next Friday there is an employee craft bazaar put on by a co-worker. I would have never even considered attending but well any chance for some extra cash! I know expensive customs will not sell there. I am bringing a couple long finished SMs and such, nothing over $100. But mostly I will be bringing ornaments and deco SMs, some horse themed greeting cards and a few misc other crafty things. It may not be worth my time but you never know! I will use it as a way to promote the hobby a bit in general as well. In fact the word is out now about this bizarre hobby of ours with my new work group, pix just dont do it so I will have to bring in an example sometime. Too bad it wasnt planned sooner, I could have offered some simple portrait horses or something, that might have sold.

 Here are some of my horses of a different color in progress peices, now if I could just find the beads I used LAST year Id be all set....

No comments:

Post a Comment